Smokeless fuels can give up to a third more heat than normal house coal and can also burn for up to 40% longer. This means that they can burn hotter for longer, meaning you need to refuel your appliance less often. Less refuelling also means that smokeless fuels can be more cost effective than your normal house coal.
Some benefits of using oval coal;
- Great value for money
- The best performer out of the Smokeless Fuels Range
- Approved for use in Smoke Control Areas
- Long and lasting Burn
- Boasts a long and attractive flame
- High heat output!
- Burns cleaner than traditional coal
- Economical both short and long term
The coal can be put on the fire last thing at night on low buring away all night leaving the embers nice and red warm to add logs on the morning to keep the fire burning 24/7 and keeping the house nice and toastie through the winter chills.